These hemp socks are naturally dyed with flowers, onion skins, osage orange, madder, cochineal, and avocado pits.
- Size 9-11 (but the size seems adaptable)
- May be washed with a ph neutral soap/detergent with like-colors (some bleeding may occur in the first wash or two; please plan accordingly)
- Not for suitable for children of any age due choking hazards of materials used. Not suitable for teething infants.
- May contain natural dyes, lavender, soy, wheat, and/or flax seeds
- Natural dye variations are considered normal, item may vary from photo above
- Naturally Dyed Hemp Socks (51% Hemp, 38% Organic Cotton, 11% Spandex)
"This accessory is hand-dyed with love and care by me - a young mama of three. Every one of these handmade pieces has it's own unique qualities that makes it special - just like the person who loves it!" - Alex, Borrowing Color, LLC